FREE SPRUNG BALANCE WITH VARIABLE INERTIA
Guarantees greater reliability when subjected to shock and also during movement assembly and disassembly, hence better chronometric results over time.
The regulator index has been eliminated, thus guaranteeing a more accurate and repeatable adjustment is possible thanks to 4 small adjustable weights
located directly on the balance.
SPECIAL FLAT-HEAD MOVEMENT SCREWS
Richard Mille has utilized the best of modern micro-mechanical engineering in the use of special flat-head screws in the caliber CRMA3.
These unusual screws with their 6 holed heads are based upon the snake-eye screw concept principally used in the assembly of parts that require extremely exact torque to be applied.
In carbon fiber; index points filled with approved luminous material.
SPLINE SCREWS IN GRADE 5 TITANIUM FOR THE MOVEMENT
This permits better control of the torque applied to the screws during assembly. These screws are therefore unaffected by physical manipulation during assembly or disassembly and age well.
- Diameter of the movement: 31.00 mm
- Thickness: 6.675 mm
- Jewels: 35
- Balance: CuBe, 4 arms, 4 setting screws, inertia moment 7.5 mg.cm2, angle of lift 50o
- Frequency: 28,800 vph (4 Hz)
- Balance spring: AK3
- Shock protection: Incabloc 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
- Escapement wheel jewels: Rubifix (transparent)
- Microblasted anglage
- Microblasted milled section
- Microblasted sinks
- Electroplasma treatment for the baseplate and the bridges
- Satin finished surfaces
- Anglage hand polished
- Hand polished sinks
- Burnished sections
- Lapped and polished ends - Burnished pivots
- Post faces polished
- Concave chamfering with a diamond tool
- Diamond polished angles
- Circular finished faces
- Rhodium-plating (before cutting the teeth)
42.70 x 11.70 mm.
®chronoagent Luxury Montre & Car srl è una azienda italiana che vende e spedisce in tutto il Mondo orologi e gioielli, antiquariato, accessori originali a prezzi scontati, rilascia regolare fattura e certificazione di originalità