ROTOR WITH VARIABLE GEOMETRY
- Arm in grade 2 titanium
- Flange in grade 5 titanium
- 6-positional adjustment via grade 5 titanium screws
- Ribs in 18K white gold, high palladium content
- Weight segment in white gold
- Ceramic ball bearings
- Unidirectional anti-clockwise winding direction
This exclusive Richard Mille design allows the rewinding of the mainspring to be adapted most effectively to the user’s activity level. By adjusting the setting of the rib’s placement, the rotor’s inertia is modified to either speed up the winding process in the case of leisurely arm movements, or slow it down when sporting activities are pursued. As a result, this invention allows the movement’s winding mechanism to be optimized.
BASEPLATE, BRIDGES AND BALANCE COCK MADE OF GRADE 5 TITANIUM
These components are in grade 5 titanium with black PVD coating. This provides the whole assembly great rigidity, as well as precise surface flatness that is essential for the perfect functioning of the gear train.
DOUBLE BARREL SYSTEM
The double barrel system contributes to the torque stability over a longer period. This is achieved by using more rotations of the barrel, thereby reducing pressure and wear on the teeth, bearings and pivots, hence an improved long-term performance.
FREE SPRUNG BALANCE WITH VARIABLE INERTIA
This type of balance wheel represents the ultimate in innovation. It guarantees greater reliability when subjected to shock and also during movement assembly and disassembly, hence better chronometric results over time.?The regulator index is eliminated and a more accurate and repeatable adjustment is possible thanks to 4 small adjustable weights located directly on the balance.
SPLINE SCREWS IN GRADE 5 TITANIUM FOR THE BRIDGES
Due their design, these screws offer better control of the torque applied during assembly.?These screws are therefore unaffected by physical manipulation during assembly or disassembly and age well.
Circa 50 hours (±10%).?Actual power reserve results will depend on the period of time the chronograph is utilized.
In order to avoid accidental actuation resulting from an error of manipulation, Richard Mille developed a secondary locking crown that is able to lock both pushers simultaneously with a simple turn.
The green and red indexes respectively show whether the locking mechanism is in operation or deactivated. This complex, innovative mechanism is exclusive to Richard Mille.
In carbon fiber with a black surface treatment with index points filled with approved luminous material. Lower flange in black galvanized metal.
In sapphire (thickness: 0.40 mm) with anti-glare treatment (on both sides), protected by 8 silicon braces inserted in the upper and lower grooves.
- Bezel side: in sapphire (1800 Vickers) with anti-glare treatment (on both sides). - Thickness: 2.20 mm
- Case back: in sapphire with anti-glare treatment (on both sides)
- Thickness: at the center 1.00 mm and at outer edges 1.91 mm
- Baseplate and bridges in hand-ground grade 5 titanium, wet sandblasted, top face polished by hand PVD treated
- Burnished pivots
- Diamond polished sinks on the bridge side
- Pinions with undercuts
- Sandblasted and rhodium-plating, beveled wheels (before cutting)
- Minimum correction applied to the wheels in order to preserve geometry and performance.
- Sapphire blasted and hand-drawn surfaces
- Screw slot and screws beveled and polished with rounded and polished tip
50.00 x 16.33 mm
®chronoagent Luxury Montre & Car srl è una azienda italiana che vende e spedisce in tutto il Mondo orologi e gioielli, antiquariato, accessori originali a prezzi scontati, rilascia regolare fattura e certificazione di originalità