VARIABLE INERTIA, FREE SPRUNG BALANCE
The free-sprung balance provides better reliability in the event of shocks, movement assembly and disassembly. It also guarantees better chronometric results over an extended period of time.
WINDING BARREL TEETH AND THIRD-WHEEL PINION WITH CENTRAL INVOLUTE PROFILE
The central involute profile of the winding barrel teeth and pinion provides an optimal pressure angle of 20°. This promotes effective rotary motion and allows for compensation of possible variations in the engagement of the going train, thus insuring excellent torque transmission with a distinct improvement in performance.
SPLINE SCREWS IN GRADE 5 TITANIUM FOR THE BRIDGES
This permits better control of the torque applied to the screws during assembly. These screws are therefore unaffected by physical manipulation during assembly or disassembly and age well.
Bezel side: in sapphire (1,800 Vickers) with anti-glare treatment (both sides). Thickness: 1.20 mm
Case back: in sapphire ?with anti-glare treatment (both sides).
Thickness: at the center 1.00 mm? and outer edges 1.73 mm
- Baseplate and bridges in micro-blasted grade 5 titanium
- Anglage and polishing by hand?- Sapphire blasted milled sections?
- Straight line grain finish of the upper surfaces
- Polished sinks
- Sapphire blasted surfaces?- Satin finished surfaces?- Anglage and polishing by hand?- Straight line grain finish of the upper surfaces - Polished sinks
- Lapped and polished ends - Burnished pivots
- Concave chamfering with a diamond tool?
- Circular finished faces?
- Rhodium-plating (before cutting the teeth)?
- Minimum correction applied to the wheels in order to preserve geometry and performance
48 mm x 39.70 mm x 12.80 mm.
®chronoagent Luxury Montre & Car srl è una azienda italiana che vende e spedisce in tutto il Mondo orologi e gioielli, antiquariato, accessori originali a prezzi scontati, rilascia regolare fattura e certificazione di originalità