FREE SPRUNG BALANCE WITH VARIABLE INERTIA
The free-sprung balance with variable inertia and a terminal-curve spring guarantees greater reliability in case of impacts and during movement assembly and disassembly, thus achieving better chronometric results over time.
FAST ROTATING BARREL (6 hours per revolution instead of 7.5 hours)
This type of barrel provides the following advantages:
- The phenomenon of periodic internal mainspring adhesion is significantly diminished, thereby increasing performance - Provision of an excellent mainspring delta curve with an ideal power reserve/performance and regularity ratio
BARREL PAWL WITH PROGRESSIVE RECOIL
This device permits a profitable winding gain (circa 20 %), especially during the winding start. It is also helpful in the distribution of the mainspring's internal tension.
MODULAR TIME SETTING MECHANISM FITTED AGAINST THE CASE BACK
Provides the following advantages for longevity and maintenance:
- Since the component is mounted outside of the movement, the time setting assembly can be changed without affecting the integrity of the baseplate in the event of a possible defect or during maintenance,
- The mounting and dismantling of this module from the back will not require there moval of the hands and the dial.
WHEEL BASED TIME SETTING SYSTEM (back of the movement)
Provides smooth time setting functions through the elimination of engaging friction by replacing it with rolling friction.
CERAMIC ENDSTONE FOR THE TOURBILLON CAGE
This reflects a technical and long-term view towards the elimination of wear phenomena, resulting in improved technical tribology.
CENTRAL BRIDGE IN RIGIDIFIED ARCAP
Ensures high rigidity of the baseplate and the bridge assembly of the going train.
WINDING BARREL TEETH AND THIRD-WHEEL PINION WITH CENTRAL INVOLUTE PROFILE
The central involute profile of the winding barrel teeth and pinion provides an optimal pressure angle of 20°. This promotes effective rotary motion and allows for compensation of possible variations in the engagement of the going train, thus insuring excellent torque transmission with a distinct improvement in performance.
SPLINE SCREWS IN GRADE 5 TITANIUM FOR THE BRIDGES
This permits better control of the torque applied to the screws during assembly. These screws are therefore unaffected by physical manipulation during assembly or disassembly and age well.
- Movement diameter: 36.60mm
- Thickness: 3.96 mm
- G sensor module thickness: 10.25 mm
- Tourbillon diameter: 12.30 mm- Balance wheel diameter: 10 mm
- Jewels: 37
- Balance: Glucydur, 2 arms and 4 setting screws, inertia moment 11.50 mg.cm2, angle of lift 53°?
- Frequency: 21'600 vph (3 Hz)
- Balance spring: ELINVAR by Nivarox®
- Shock protection: KIF ELASTOR KE 160 B28?
- Barrel arbor: in nickel-free chronifer (DIN x 46 Cr 13 + S), with the following characteristics:
stainless – antimagnetic –suitable for tempering.
- Anglage and polishing by hand
- Locking sections hand polished
- Sapphire blasted milled sections
- Lapped and polished contact points
- Burnished pivots
- Sapphire blasted surfaces
- Anglage and polishing by hand
- Drawn outer faces
- Concave chamfering with a diamond tool
- Circular-smoothed faces
- Rhodium plating (before cutting the teeth)
- Minimal corrections are made to the wheels to preserve
their geometry and over all performance
DIAMETER 47.70 x 17.37 mm.
®chronoagent Luxury Montre & Car srl è una azienda italiana che vende e spedisce in tutto il Mondo orologi e gioielli, antiquariato, accessori originali a prezzi scontati, rilascia regolare fattura e certificazione di originalità