DOUBLE BARREL SYSTEM
The double barrel system helps to improve the torque stability over a longer period. This is achieved by dividing the stored energy within two winding barrels instead of one, thereby reducing pressure and friction on the teeth, the bearings and the pivots, resulting in improved long-term performance.
FREE SPRUNG BALANCE WITH VARIABLE INERTIA
This type of balance wheel represents the ultimate in innovation. It guarantees greater reliability when subjected to shock and also during movement assembly and disassembly, hence better chronometric results over time.
The regulator index is eliminated and a more accurate and repeatable adjustment is possible thanks to 4 small adjustable weights located directly on the balance.
In grade 5 titanium, with double seal O-ring and collar in Alcryn®.
In sapphire (thickness: 0.40 mm) with anti-glare treatment (2 sides), protected by 8 silicon braces inserted in the upper and lower flanges grooves.
Bezel side: in sapphire (1800 Vickers) with anti-glare treatment (2 sides). Thickness: 1.50 mm
Case back: in sapphire with anti-glare treatment (2 sides)
Thickness: at the center 1.20 mm and outer edges 2.04 mm
- Baseplate and bridges in titanium, wet sandblasted, PVD treated - Anglage and polishing by hand
- Locking sections hand polished
- Burnished pivots
- Diamond polished sinks
- Pinions with undercuts
- Sandblasted and rhodium-plated, beveled wheels
- Sapphire blasted surfaces
- Anglage and polishing by hand
- Screw slot and screws beveled and polished with rounded and polished tip
- Concave chamfering with a diamond tool
- Circular-decorated faces
- Gilding (before cutting the teeth)
- Minimal corrections to preserve the geometry of
the wheels and their performance
50.00 x 42.70 x 16.15 mm
®chronoagent Luxury Montre & Car srl è una azienda italiana che vende e spedisce in tutto il Mondo orologi e gioielli, antiquariato, accessori originali a prezzi scontati, rilascia regolare fattura e certificazione di originalità