FAST ROTATING BARREL (6 hours per revolution instead of 7.5 hours)
This type of barrel has the following advantages:
- The phenomenon of periodic internal mainspring adhesion is significantly diminished, thereby increasing performance,
- Provision of an excellent mainspring delta curve with an ideal power reserve/performance and regularity ratio.
BARREL PAWL WITH PROGRESSIVE RECOIL
This device permits a profitable winding gain (circa 20 %), especially during the winding start. It is also helpful in the distribution of the mainspring’s internal tension.
MODULAR TIME SETTING MECHANISM FITTED AGAINST THE CASE BACK
Provides the following advantages for longevity and maintenance: - Since the component is mounted outside of the movement, the time setting assembly can be changed without affecting the integrity of the bottom plate in the event of a possible defect or during maintenance. - The mounting and dismantling of this module from the back will not require the removal of the hands and the dial.
WHEEL BASED TIME SETTING SYSTEM (back of the movement)
Provides smooth time setting functions through the elimination of engaging friction by replacing it with rolling friction.
CERAMIC ENDSTONE FOR THE TOURBILLON CAGE
This reflects a technical and long-term view towards the elimination of wear phenomena, resulting in improved technical tribology.
CENTRAL BRIDGE IN RIGIDIFIED ARCAP
Ensures high rigidity of the baseplate and the bridge assembly of the going train.
- Bezel side: In sapphire (1800 Vickers) with anti-glare treatment (both sides)
- Thickness: 1.50 mm
- Case back: In sapphire with anti-glare treatment (both sides)
- Thickness: at the center 1.20 mm and outer edges 2.04 mm
- Movement dimensions: 32.90 x 32.20 mm
- Thickness: 4.97 mm
- Tourbillon diameter: 12.30 mm
- Balance wheel diameter: 10.00 mm
- Jewels: 26
- Balance wheel: Glucydur, with 2 arms and 4 setting screws, moment of inertia
10 mg•cm2, angle of lift 53°
- Frequency: 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
- Balance spring: ELINVAR by Nivarox®
- Shock protection: KIF ELASTOR KE 160 B28
- Barrel shaft in nickel-free chronifer
(dIn x 46 Cr 13 + S), with the following characteristics: stainless – antimagnetic – suitable for tempering.
- Anglage hand-polished
- locking sections hand polished
- Sapphire blasted milled sections
- lapped and polished contact points • Burnished pivots
- Sapphire blasted surfaces
- Anglage and polishing by hand • drawn outer faces
- Concave chamfering with a diamond tool
- Circular-smoothed faces
- Rhodium-plating (before cutting the teeth) • Minimal corrections applied to the wheels in order to preserve geometry
50.00 x 42.70 x 16.15 mm.
®chronoagent Luxury Montre & Car srl è una azienda italiana che vende e spedisce in tutto il Mondo orologi e gioielli, antiquariato, accessori originali a prezzi scontati, rilascia regolare fattura e certificazione di originalità