BASEPLATE, BRIDGES AND BALANCE COCK MADE OF TITANIUM
These components are in grade 5 titanium with black PVD coating. This provides the whole assembly great rigidity, as well as precise surface flatness that is essential for the perfect functioning of the gear train.
By using the pusher between 4 and 5 o’clock, the running chronograph can be reset without first having to stop the mechanism. This was originally developed for pilots in order to not waste time (and therefore accuracy) from stopping, resetting and starting the chronograph whilst crossing navigational point.
While the chronograph function is activated, the hours and minutes show up the elapsed time thanks to the counter at 6 and 9 o'clock, the seconds are indicated by the central hands.
The user can start or stop the chronograph function via the pusher located between 1 and 2 o’clock. The flyback function can be continuously reset by depressing the second pusher located between 4 and 5 o’clock.
Located at 9 o’clock, the hand is replaced by a skeletonised 60 minutes-marked disc. The pilot can read minutes elapsed but also remaining minutes.
ROTOR WITH VARIABLE GEOMETRY
- Arm in grade 2 titanium
- Flange in grade 5 titanium
- 6-positional adjustment via grade 5 titanium screws
- Ribs in 18k white gold, high palladium content
- Weight segment in white gold
- Ceramic ball bearings
- Unidirectional anti-clockwise winding direction
This exclusive Richard Mille design allows the rewinding of the mainspring to be adapted most effectively to the user’s activity level. By adjusting the setting of the rib’s placement, the rotor’s inertia is modified to either speed up the winding process in the case of leisurely arm movements, or slow it down when sporting activities are pursued. As a result, this invention allows the movement’s winding mechanism to be optimized.
FREE SPRUNG BALANCE WITH VARIABLE INERTIA
This type of balance wheel represents the ultimate in innovation. It guarantees greater reliability when subjected to shock and also during movement assembly and disassembly, hence better chronometric results over time.
The regulator index is eliminated and a more accurate and repeatable adjustment is possible thanks to 4 small adjus- table weights located directly on the balance.
DOUBLE BARREL SYSTEM
The double barrel system contributes to the torque stability over a longer period. This is achieved by using more rotations of the barrel, thereby reducing pressure and wear on the teeth, bearings and pivots, hence an improved long-term performance.
- Diameter of the movement: 39.15 mm
- Thickness: 9.00 mm
- Number of jewels: 62
- Balance: Glucydur, 4 arms, inertia moment 4.8 mg.cm2, angle of lift 53°
- Frequency: 28,800 vph (4Hz)
- Balance spring: Elinvar - Shock protection: Incabloc 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
- Escapement wheel jewels: Rubifix (transparent)
- Stem with three positions: manual winding, date adjustment, time setting
- Baseplate and bridges in hand-ground grade 5 titanium, wet sandblasted, top face polished by hand PVD treated
- Burnished pivots
- Diamond polished sinks on the bridge side
- Pinions with undercuts
- Sandblasted and rhodium-plating, beveled wheels (before cutting)
- Minimum correction applied to the wheels in order to preserve geometry and performance
- Sapphire blasted and hand-drawn surfaces
- Screw slot and screws beveled and polished with rounded and polished tip
50.00 mm x 16.80 mm
®chronoagent Luxury Montre & Car srl è una azienda italiana che vende e spedisce in tutto il Mondo orologi e gioielli, antiquariato, accessori originali a prezzi scontati, rilascia regolare fattura e certificazione di originalità