A long and difficult machining and moulding process using diamond tools is necessary to create the complex form of this
bevel, which is given a final matt surface finish.
These qualities make this the ideal material for a bezel, an area highly exposed to impact.
The case middle and back are in grade 5 titanium with a protective white rubber casing. This is based on the principle of rubber being injected at high pressure around the titanium component. This injected elastomer isolates and absorbs any vibration.
The combination of grade 5 titanium, an exceptionally light and resistant material, with the softness and strength of rubber, makes for very comfortable wearing.
The case of the RM 055 is water resistant to 30 metres. It is assembled using 20 grade 5 titanium screws and abrasion-resistant washers in 316L stainless steel.
DOUBLE BARREL SYSTEM
The double barrel system helps improve torque stability over a longer period by reducing pressure and
wear on the teeth, bearings and pivots, resulting in improved performance.
- Bezel side: in sapphire (1,800 Vickers) with anti-glare coating (on both sides).
- Thickness: 1.50 mm
- Case back: in sapphire (1,800 Vickers) with anti-glare coating (on both sides).
- Thickness: 1.20 mm and 2.04 mm at the outer edges
- Movement dimensions: 30.25 x 28.45 mm
- Thickness: 3.15 mm
- Number of jewels: 24
- Barrel arbour in 20AP steel
- Balance wheel: GLUCYDUR, 4 arms, moment of inertia 4.8 mg.cm2, angle of lift 53°
- Frequency: 28,000 vibrations per hour (4 Hz)
- Balance spring: Elinvar
- Shock protection: Incabloc 908.22.211.100 (transparent)
- Escapement wheel jewels: Rubifix (transparent)
- Two winding shaft positions: winding and hand setting
- Baseplate and bridges in grade 5 titanium, wet sanded, coated in PVD and with a straight-line grain finish after coating
- Hand-polished lock-points
- Burnished pivots
- Pinions with undercuts
- Sandblasted and rhodium-plated bevelled wheels
(before cutting the teeth)
- Minimal corrections to preserve the geometry of the wheels
and their performance.
- Screw slot and screws bevelled and polished with rounded and polished tip
- Straight-line grain finish of the upper surfaces - Lower surfaces microblasted
- Hand-polished surfaces
- Hand-polished angles
- Sandblasted and rhodium-plated bevelled wheels (before cutting the teeth)
- Minimal corrections applied to the wheels in order to preserve geometry and performance.
49.90 mm x 42.70 mm x 13.05 mm.
®chronoagent Luxury Montre & Car srl è una azienda italiana che vende e spedisce in tutto il Mondo orologi e gioielli, antiquariato, accessori originali a prezzi scontati, rilascia regolare fattura e certificazione di originalità