Circa 70 hours (±10%) displayed on a numeric scale to the left of the barrel.
MODULAR TIME SETTING MECHANISM FITTED AGAINST THE CASE BACK
Provides the following advantages for longevity and maintenance: - Since the component is mounted outside of the movement, the time setting assembly can be changed without affecting the integrity of the baseplate in the event of a possible defect or during maintenance - The mounting and dismantling of this module from the back will not require the removal of the hands and the dial.
FAST ROTATING BARREL (6 hours per revolution instead of 7.5 hours)
This type of barrel provides the following advantages: - The phenomenon of periodic internal mainspring adhesion is significantly diminished, thereby increasing performance, - Provision of an excellent mainspring delta curve with an ideal power reserve/performance and regularity ratio.
BARREL PAWL WITH PROGRESSIVE RECOIL
This device permits an appreciable winding gain (circa 20 %), especially during the start of winding. It also aids in the even distribution of the mainspring’s internal tension.
IMPROVED TIME-SETTING SYSTEM (back of the movement)
By replacing engaging friction by rolling friction, the time-setting function is smoother.
- Movement dimensions: 33.20 mm x 30.90 mm
- Thickness: 5.36 mm
- Tourbillon diameter: 10.90 mm
- Balance wheel diameter: 9.12 mm
- Number of jewels: 28
- Balance wheel: Glucydur, with 2 arms and 4 setting screws, moment of inertia 10 mg.cm2, angle of lift 53°
- Frequency: 21,600 vph (3 Hz)
- Balance spring: ELINVAR by Nivarox®
- Torque indicator, in dNmm
- Shock protection: KIF ELASTOR KE 160 B28
- Stone setting in white gold
- Barrel shaft in nickel-free Chronifer (DIN x 46 Cr 13 + S), with the following characteristics:
stainless – non-magnetic – tempered
- Hand-polished beveling
- Hand-polished locking-sections
- Microblasted milled sections
- Lapped and polished contact points - Burnished pivots
- Wire-drawn and microblasted surfaces - Hand-polished beveling
- Drawn outer faces
- Baseplate polished on either side then treated with an anti-reflective coating
- Ribbed centre bridge with opaque indentations, polished on both sides then treated with an anti-reflective coating
- Third wheel polished on both sides
- Concave chamfering with a diamond tool
- Circular-decorated faces
- Gilding (before cutting the teeth)
- Minimal corrections to preserve the geometry of the wheels and their performance
50.50 x 42.70 x 16.75 mm.
®chronoagent Luxury Montre & Car srl è una azienda italiana che vende e spedisce in tutto il Mondo orologi e gioielli, antiquariato, accessori originali a prezzi scontati, rilascia regolare fattura e certificazione di originalità